fredag 26. august 2011

Sweet Pea Stampers DT - Sexy

Hi there!
I've been so busy lately, that I haven't got the chance to make this post earlier. Just wanted to show you a picture of my DT card for the Sweet Pea Stampers challenge. This week we're asking you to create a card with the theme Sexiness
I think there are so many sexy Sweet Pea stamps, and I just love the ching-chou kuik stamps. And my favorite stamp is her "One and Only Heart" image :)
Well, here's my card (Sorry I made such a quick post and only one picture, there is so much going on right now...)




Supplies:
Size: 6" x 4"
Papers: Bazill White (carton), Tim Holtz Vintage shabby (dp's)
Stamps: ching-chou kuik for Sweet Pea Stamps One and Only Heart, Kreativ hobby (I love you sentiment) Heart stamp from Europris
Ink: Archival Ink Coffee
Others: Edges are distressed and inked. Half pearls from Basic Grey, glitterglue, pink tulle, flower center by Prima, Glossy Accents by Ranger added on the heart and the lips, Liquid pearls on the dress. Image is colored with Distress reinkers.

I hope to see your card on our challenge ;)
And yeah, I've got my new Sweet Pea Stamps! Three gorgeous stamps by Elisabeth Bell and four stamps by Katerina Koukiotis, they are all painted up (couldn't wait!!) but it seems like I'll have to wait to finish up my cards, less than 3 weeks until we get our new house!! Wuhuuu!! ;)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,

4 kommentarer:

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)