mandag 4. juli 2011

Magnolia Wedding Gift

Finally, I found some space to share the project I made for my niece Therese and her husband Mats who got married June 25th. It was the most romantic wedding I've ever been to, and I was SO proud to be Maid of Honor :) And my 8 year old daughter Martine was the ring bearer - she was amazing too!! :) If you want to see some pictures of the beautiful girlies, you can see them here I was so lucky to be asked if I could make the Wedding invitations, menu cards and the tablecards- It was so much fun having such a big job for the wedding. I was really honored :) I think I should be back with some pics of that project too, when I find some more free space ;)
Well, here comes some pics of the wedding gift project I made for the happy couple. Red and white were their wedding colors, so I tried to stick to those colors. I also want to thank Randi T for sharing a fab tutorial on the box!! :)
My project goes to the following challenges:

* Kort O Mania - Anything Goes 
* Allsorts Challenge Blog - Free and Easy
* Sir Stampalot Challenge - Anything Goes
* Just Magnolia - Anything Goes


Sweet ones ;) The bride is redhaired and the groom is adopted from the Fillipines, so I tried to color them up a little like themselves ;)


The finished project




The roses - the big red one is altered from an old hair embellishment :)


Therese & Mats


Glittered butterfly


The open box with the card, two chocolate hearts and room for the present ;)


Beautiful textstamp from North Star Stamps


The card for a personal message. The text is from the Bible, and is written on my computer. Typing "Vivaldi" - the same typing as on the invitations on tablecards :)




Supplies
Size: 15cm x 15cm x 5cm
Papers: Papirdesign Størst av alt. Making Memories Wedding 6x6 pad. Velvet Paper for the card.
Carton: Bazill Canvas White
Stamps: Magnolia Wedding couple. Textstamp from North Star Stamps 
Ink: Distress Ink Walnut Stain. Archival Ink Coffee
Coloring: Distress Ink reinkers
Others: Big rose - altered. Small roses and rosebuds from Storyteller. Making Memories Tiny Alphabet Stickers. Red sheer ribbons from Kort og Godt (I used the same ones for the invitations and the tablecards) Halfpearls from Kort og Godt. Spellbinders Label four. Butterflies from Karen Marie Klip. Stickles and Glossy Accents from Ranger. Doily, lace and hearts - unknown.


I hope you liked my project, I had so much fun making it !! ;)
Wishing you all a fantastic week - only one more week at work before I head for two weeks vacation!! Wuhuuu!!! ;)

Hugs and kisses, 

9 kommentarer:

  1. An absolutely beautiful and romantic creation.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

    B x

    SvarSlett
  2. So so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    SvarSlett
  3. Beautiful project - such a great deal of wonderful detail.
    Thanks for playing Free & Easy with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    SvarSlett
  4. stunning work.
    Thanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot Challenge. hugs Chris xx

    SvarSlett
  5. Så fantastisk flott gaveboks du har laget! Masse herlige detaljer og jeg ble sittende lenge og studere og kose meg med denne!

    Ha en flott og kreativ uke videre!
    Klem Kari

    SvarSlett
  6. What a gorgeous creation Randi! Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge with this and good luck!

    SvarSlett
  7. Super project love the size...

    Thanks for joining in our Allsorts free and easy challenge this month

    Emma xxx

    SvarSlett
  8. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    SvarSlett
  9. Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous I love the colours and such a sweet image. Hugs Michele x

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)