mandag 27. juni 2011

Breathing... ;D

Hi there!
How was your weekend? Mine was AMAZING !!! I got to see my niece getting married to the Man of her Dreams. It was SO romantic, there's no words to describe it!! I was the Maid of Honor, my daughter was the ring bearer, so we got very involved in things, and got to see the wedding from the beginning to the end ;)
We were celebrating on Fjellheisen, a cable car was delivering about 120 guests up to the restaurant, 421 metres over Tromsø town. This was the same place as her husband proposed to her, a year ago ;)
Since I got lots to focus on this day, I wasn't able to take pictures, I'm sure you do understand... Ha ha! But I want to share a couple of pictures I took in the car on the way to the church ;)


The bride - she looks really ready, or what??!! Ha ha ;) She was the most beautiful bride I've ever seen!


My beautiful daughter, ready for her job too ;)


Well... I'm not quite sure what to do now... It feels a little odd not to have this wedding to work on anymore... Luckily I'm heading for work in an hour, although I still feel a little tired.. Ha ha!
I'm so glad it all went well, and I'm looking forward to watch all the pictures from the wedding :)
I'll share the card I made for the wedding couple as soon as I'll find some free space... ;)
Wishing you all a fantastic week!! Remember to show some love to the ones you care for ;)


Lots of love,

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)