onsdag 20. april 2011

Starting Easter celebration with FANTASTIC news!!

Hi there!
I must be the luckiest girl in the world!! I got to work with the most talented girls - and on my favorite Sketch Challenge Blog CLP Challenge Blog !!! Isn't that AMAZING news?!?! Wow, I'm so looking forward to it!!
Look what Chelsea made to celebrate us new girlies:



From May 1- 6 we're celebrating that the Challenge is in it's second year with a fantastic Birthday Blog Hop. Be sure to join us !! :)

Here's a list of all the DT members:


I'm so looking forward to this - and I'm still a little speechless after Chelsea offered me this DT position... *lol*

Loooooots of happy smiles,

3 kommentarer:

  1. Gratulerer som DT! Og riktig god påske!

    Klem Kari

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi Randi,

    oh i can believe it, when you wrote, you can not believe and you are speechless. Me too :-))
    Looking forward to work with you and all the other ladies.

    Sending a hug!!

    Dunja xxx from sunny Germany

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)