fredag 4. februar 2011

CLP Challenge #33

Hi friends!
Today I'm posting a card, made for my definity favorite sketch challenge - CLP Challenge. I just love the monthly sketches - they are so delicate that you can't resist to create with them! And the DT is so talented, all having different styles and inspiring me so much!
I gonna make this post a short one - I'm having three sick kids home today and I'm heading for work in an hour.
This card is made for my aunt who turns 67 in a couple of weeks.
Here's what I came up with based on the sketch - I've made a "no square" card and a kind of folding (don't know if it has a name... *lol*)


My finished card. All the embossed doodles on the tags are made with stamps from PaperArtsy. Along with the beautiful lace, I got them in a gift from Kianel when I won a challenge at Vintageudfordring. Thanks Kianel!!


Happy Birthday


An old broken necklace can be used as an embellishment ;)


The roses from Papirloftet


Look at this beautiful angel, she looks so calm and gently... ;)


"Age is only a number - youthfulness comes from inside" ;) Bad quality, sorry about that!


The inside - decorated with one of the doilies my mum bought for me in Germany ;)


Supplies:
Size: 12cm x 15cm
Papers: Summer's Day from CollagePress
Ink: Distress Ink Vintage Photo from Ranger
Others: Mulberryflowers from Papirloftet. Angelimage from a cuttingpaper. Big doily from TreL. Doodlestamps from PaperArtsy. Copper Embossing powder. Laces from Kianel *thanks*. Small doily on the inside bought by my mum in Kiel ;) Old buttons (right lower corner and inside) from my stash. Gem from an old broken necklace. Tags.


Well, I gotta go now!
Thanks for visiting
Wish you all a fab weekend

Hugs,

9 kommentarer:

  1. This is beautiful, I love the vintage feel to it and the main image is beautiful, as are those doilies!! Gorgeous work with our sketch this month and thanks so much for playing at CLP!!
    stephanne

    SvarSlett
  2. hooooly this is soooo pretty.
    i just love the vintage style you make
    i wished i could pull it off
    hug
    Claudi

    SvarSlett
  3. woooow så lækre detaljer
    knus Pia

    SvarSlett
  4. For et flott kort! Mange lekre detaljer på dette!

    Tusen takk for besøket i bloggen min! Gøy at du er med og bursdagshopper med Scrappekammeret!

    SvarSlett
  5. Whoa .. this is just STUNNING! I love your take on the sketch and turned this into something so unique and fabulous! Wow wow wow! Your aunt will definitely LOVE this and treasure it! :) "Happy Birthday" to your Aunt! Thank you for joining us at CLP!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    SvarSlett
  6. Et kjempelekkert kort!! Sååå mange flotte detaljer! Nydelig ;)
    Tusen takk for at du vil være med på blogcandy'en min! Lykke til i trekningen! Vinneren publiseres veldig snart ;)
    -klem-

    SvarSlett
  7. Ahhh how utterly precious! I love the vintage look. Thank you for joining us for this months sketch challenge at Crafting Lifes Pieces.
    Hugs Bonnie
    CLP-Designer

    SvarSlett
  8. Du laver bare de fineste detaljer! - Hvor ER dit kort Fantastiskt!

    SvarSlett
  9. Hi Randi, Always a treat to see your card for the CLP Sketch challenge. The folded corner and the aged doily are wonderful.
    Love,
    Chelsea

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)