onsdag 26. januar 2011

Vintage card - and a present for me!! ;o)

Hi there!

At first I have to post a picture of some stuff I got from my super kind mum yesterday! My parents and some friends of  them took a trip with the Kiel ferry. When they came there, my mom discovered a shop with lots of card embellishments - and since she's the kindest mum in the World, she ran into the store and grabbed some stuff to me ;) Here's a picture of what she found:

 
There's more than 20 meters of different ribbons, doilies, stickers and some cute metal embellishments. She also got me some cellophan papers for my homemade caramels and cookies because it's so hard to find it in shops here. I think it's so generous of my mum to use her money and time to buy my a present when she's travelling - just like I was a little child *lol*

I've also got a card to share with you today. I made it to one of my mum's friend. She's always giving me stuff for my cards - buttons, laces, ribbons and more. I would give her a card as a sign on my gratitude.
I'm entering the following challenges with this card:
* CLP Challenge - Sketch # 32
* Basic Grey Challenges - Flower Power
* Vintage Udforfordring - Vintageproject in colors
* Anonyme Scrappere - Vintage with flowers and laces

Here's what I came up with ;)


The finished card


Details...


The beautiful embossed stamp and the butterflies


The inside of the card - I just loooove these Basic Grey papers! :) And look at the gorgeous ribbons - they were in my present from mum ;)


Supplies:
Stamps: Kreativ Hobby(image) and Panduro Hobby (sentiment)
Ink: Distress Ink Spiced Marmalade and Vintage Photo from Ranger. Embossing stamp pad.
Papers: Pyrus - Bartlett and Wisteria - Wind Chime from Basic Grey
Others: Nellie Snellen dies. Brown embossing powder from Kort og Godt. Cardstock stickers with transparency from Fun Kingdom. Paper roses. Laces, ribbons. Machinesewing.



I hope you're all having a terrific week and that you liked my creation. Thank you so much for visiting :)

Lots of love,

11 kommentarer:

  1. Et nydelig kort Randi!!! Herlig det motivet og så flott dekorert.
    Så heldig du er som har en så omtenksom og snill mamma ;)
    Klemmer, Wenche :0)

    SvarSlett
  2. Brunt og orange var flott i lag. Og alltid kjekt med scrappestasj i gave :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Åå, så snill mamma du har! Gleder nok datterens scrappe hjerte:-) Et nydelig takkekort!!

    Ha en fin torsdag og god helg! Klem Laila.

    SvarSlett
  4. Herlig kort du har laget og jeg og digger det flotte stempelet der.
    Lekkert pyntet også.

    Takk for at du deltar hos Vintageutfordring.
    Hilsen Renate

    SvarSlett
  5. For et flott kort, liker godt oppsettet, og motivet er kjempefint. :)
    takk for at du deltar hos AS.
    Klem, Anne.

    SvarSlett
  6. Lekkert kort, deilige farger, fine detaljer
    Klem, Marianne hos AS

    SvarSlett
  7. This is so pretty and those Pyrus papers look gorgeous!
    Thanks so much for joining us this time at Basic Grey ;o)
    Hugs Tara xx

    SvarSlett
  8. LÆkkert kort i flotte farver. Er vild med at du har brugt orange også!

    tak for din deltagelse hos vintageudfordringen. :)

    SvarSlett
  9. Great card, just love the BG papers you have used and the vintage feel you have given it.

    Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges and good luck !

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    SvarSlett
  10. kjempe fint kort! ble veldig flott med de orange detaljene :D
    takk for ditt bidrag til vintage udfording!
    klem fra linda s l

    SvarSlett
  11. Hi Randi, love this style card and your take on the Sketch! It's always so nice to see you join us...Thanks! You are so lucky to have received such beautiful gift. Have lots of fun with it.
    Love,
    Chelsea

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)