tirsdag 2. november 2010

November fluttering

Hi !!
Just a quick post to share a card I've made from this week's challenge at Flutter By Wednesday's.
The challenge is to make a creation with a butterfly, fairy or angel and the colors purple, orange and black. I've made an easel card, and here are some photos:


The card folded


"Color your days and you'll find the rainbow" ;)


A closeup of the beautiful butterfly from Priscillastyles. I've added Glossy Accents to make 3d effect, and make the image more "alive"


The card seen from behind - I've added a tag in a pocket between the cartons


The tag. On the back I've mounted purple carton so I can write a personal message


Supplies
Images: Butterfly Digi set from Priscillastyles Store
Sentiment stamp: Kreativ Hobby
Coloring: Watercolorpencils
Papers: Carton from Ursus, black glossy carton unknown
Others: Glossy Accents and Distress Ink Spiced Marmalade from Ranger. Purple ribbons, black waxed cotton thread. Ribbons on the tag from Really Reasonable Ribbon. Spellbinders label one. Halfpearls from Kort og Godt. Orange paperflower, black brad. 3d tape. Black squared pearls.



I hope you liked my card, and feel free to leave me a comment - I appreciate every single comment I get!! ;)
Wish you a fantastic week!

Lots of love,

2 kommentarer:

  1. Så nydelig Randi!!! Så morsomt at du også ville ha den sommerfuglen; jeg er kjempefan av den; har falt totalt. Kjempefint fargelagt og herlig glans effekt :)
    Håper alt er bra med deg. Har vært lite blogging på meg, og enda mindre kommentering; men jeg har ikke glemt dere.
    Ha en fin uke videre.

    Stor klem fra Guro

    SvarSlett
  2. oooh, this is absolutely gorgeous Randi! I love the black embossed background and the glossy accent over your sweetly colored butterfly. :) I love seeing your Flutterby Wednesday cards. :)

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)