lørdag 4. september 2010

Surprise Blog Hop for Danni !!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNI !!!!

Welcome to my blog - today the girls over at Flutter By Wednesday is having a surprise blog hop for the fantastic girl who has started it all - Danni! Be sure to visit her blog and leave her a fantastic birthday!! :)
Thanks for all the kindness Danni - you're the best ;)
If you came here from Jodi's blog, you are on right track. If you're getting lost, this is the blog hop order:

* Randi WS - that's ME!!!


Be sure to visit all blogs to see what the DT's have made for the birthday girl - and remember to send some birthday wishes for Danni too ;)


Here are some pictures of my card for Danni:


The paper in the back are wrappingpapers from my daughter's birthdaygift - I loved it right ahead, and as the "collector" I am, I had to take care of some of it ;) The pink dp's I got in a paperclub. And the round butterfly paper are in fact a cupcakepaper ;) The image is the Topsy Turvy Cake digi from Meljens Designs, colored with my watercolorpencils and added some glitters and Glossy Accents.



A closeup picture of the delicious cake ;)


The cupcake paper has got some Crackle paint. Letters from Panduro Hobby. Some bling, Stickles from Ranger. Machinesewing.


The inside. I've used more of the wrappingpaper, and the butterflies in the papers has got some stickles around the edges so they show better ;)
I've made a writingpanel with Spellbinders label One. Homemade flowers, made with punches from Panduro Hobby and some eyelets - and off course some glitters!! ;) 



My flowers and some zig-zag stitching around the edges on the writing panel ;)



Wish you all the best for your birthday Danni!! I hope your day will be just as fantastic as you are ! Thanks for spreading so much joy and pleasure!
Lots of warm birthdaywishes,

9 kommentarer:

  1. that cake looks gorgeous, great card x

    SvarSlett
  2. Lækkert og lidt anderledes fødselsdagskort.Det liker jeg.
    kh Dorte

    SvarSlett
  3. Lekkert og fargesprakende kort. Den kaka så reint spiselig ut...;) Klem

    SvarSlett
  4. Aww, thank you for the kind words and birthday wishes!! What a wonderful card, so many great elements to it! Thanks for participating in this special hop for me!!

    SvarSlett
  5. WOW - super awesome card, Randi!! LOVE how you colored and added glossy accents to the cake! Thank you for participating and being a part of the FBW team!

    SvarSlett
  6. Boah, wie klasse, superschön geworden
    lg gila

    SvarSlett
  7. Hi Randi,

    I love the color combo on this card. What a fantastic idea to use wrapping paper. I am sure Danni will love it. It's a gorgeous creation. I am sure your gonna love being on the FBW team. I sure love that blog!

    Hugs, Marjo

    SvarSlett
  8. What a fun birthday card you created for Danni's hop! I love that whimsical cake and all the glossy accents. :)

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)