onsdag 29. september 2010

FBW #124 - Make it glitter and sparkle!!! ;)

Hi there!
Today is kinda sad to me - it's my last duty as a GDT at Flutter By Wednesday's... (sniff, sniff...) I've had such a great time designing for my favorite challenge blog, and I'll sure miss being on your team, ladies!! A special thanks to the fantastic talented and attentive owner, Danni! Thanks for giving me this great oppotunity! I've had such a fantastic month! And thank you all you ladies on the team, you're all great artists and I'm honored to been working with you!!!
I've been having some crazy weeks with LOTS of work and trying to catch up things at home too, so I've been having trouble finding time to leave messages to all the participants in the challenges - I'm really REALLY sorry 'bout that!! :(
Okay... enough of the sad things ;)
Today it's challenge time at Flutter By Wednesday's again!! And the theme is one of my absolutely favorites: SHIMMER, SPARKLE AND GLITTERING !
I'm entering my card into the following challenges:

* Friday Sketchers Blog - Sketch #121
* Lollipop Crafts - Glitter, sparkle, gems

And here are some photos:


The frontside of the card


A closeup of the Elisabeth Bell digi image


The card from the top - is it something inside?!?!


The card's inside - with a little gift ;) I wanted to put colored tealights in it, but I have to buy someone first - the dark autumn evenings have "taken" all mine... LOL


A closeup of the tag - I've made a writing panel on the back of it..
The sentiment says something like "Good friends makes the smile last longer"


Supplies:
Image: "Rachel, little Angel" by Elisabeth Bell
Coloring: Watercolorpencils
Papers: Carton from Ursus, dp's from Notabene
Inks: Distress Ink Vintage Photo from Ranger
Others: Spellbinder label four. Brads with gems from Kort og Godt. Stickles Crystal, Turquoise, Copper and  frosted lace from Ranger. Embossing powder Copper. Silver ribbon, gems, paperstring unknown.



If you want to make your own tealight card, you can find this great tutorial here, on StampARTic's site. It's so much fun making these cards!!! :)
And for those of you that haven't entered my blog candy, there's still a little time ;)
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and thanks a bunch for all the comments that you're leaving - they mean so much to me!!
And once more: a HUUUUGE thank you to the girls at Flutter By Wednesday's, you're the BEST!!!

Lots of love,

8 kommentarer:

  1. Randi, we love you, too!! Thank you so much for playing with us this past month! Your card is super adorable...just like you!! Don't be a stranger!

    SvarSlett
  2. It's been so fun having you stamp with us this month Randi! And today's card/gift is amazing! I love how you colored that sweet little girl fairy and added a pocket and gift holder for tea candles inside. What a gift of love this will be to some special friend. :)

    SvarSlett
  3. Randi it was great to have you with us this month! You are a great add to our team! I love that sweet fairy and the wings are awesome with that sparkle!! I hope to see you every Wednesday on the FBW blog!!

    SvarSlett
  4. Nydelig Randi!!!! Herlig motiv du har valgt her og kjempelekkert telys kort. Har ikke testet denne varianten enda :-)
    Ha en herlig onsdag!!!!
    Stor klem fra Guro

    SvarSlett
  5. Such a wonderful card for your last time at Flutterby, we will miss seeing your creations there (although I follow your blog, so I will still see you here:)

    SvarSlett
  6. Nydelig telys-kort!! Herlige farger du har brukt og et flott fargelagt motiv:-)

    Klem Laila.

    SvarSlett
  7. Thank you so much for being guest designer for me!! You are just so sweet and I love your creations!! Don't be a stranger!!
    Gorgeous creation here!! Hugs!

    SvarSlett
  8. This is just the sweetest image - beautiful layout.

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)