onsdag 1. september 2010

Danni's Birthday Blowout at Flutter By Wednesday's!!

Wuhuuuu!
I'm so excited (and I just can't hide it - I'm about to loose control and I think I like it!! LOL!)
Today is my first day as GDT on Flutter By Wednesday's - and on top of all, Danni's having a HUGE Birthday Blowout for you all. To be able to win, you must have been participating in at least one challenge before. And this week's challenge is to follow their cute sketch and make a Birthday card! And off course - add an angel, fairy or butterfly ;)


Look at all the kind sponsors for this challenge - and you can WIN IT ALL!! Wow!!

A huge thank you to the following, in no particular order~






I told you this was huge!!

Well, maybe you want to see my first creation as a Guest Designer, making a birthdaycard by using the sketch? Well, here it is :


I made a birthday card to a friend who lives far away - she's the best friend ever! You know, one of those special friends that you seldom see or talk with, but when you REALLY need a friend she's ALWAYS there with the right words... I feel SO lucky to have a friend like her!! ;)


I had to take a picture of the beautiful fairy that I chose when I won 5 rubberstamps from Motivet Rubberstamps - just by leaving a comment on their website!! :)


A homemade flower, made of paperflowers, a brad and some stickles



The inside - I had to make a BIG space for my personal message because I always has too much to write for her! *lol*



"You find magic in those small moments that brightens up your day. The art is to see them"



"Good friends extends your smile"


Recipe:
Stamps: Image stamp Fairy With Butterfly from Motivet Rubberstamps Sentiment stamps from Kreativ Hobby
Papers: Blossom Friendship - Sunshine from JB Creative Team. Purple and blue carton from Ursus
Coloring: Watercolorpencils
Ink: Distress Ink - Vintage Photo from Ranger
Others: Stickles - Crystal and Starry Night from Ranger. Spellbinders Small Deckled Rectangles. The sky background is homemade by using Spellbinders Scalloped Circles and Distress Ink Broken China from Ranger. Halfpearls from Kort og Godt. Ribbons and buttons from my grandmothers old stuff . Rub-on letters(unknown). Machinesewing.


Now you've seen what I have made - now it's your turn to sit down and make your own birthday creation by using the sketch - and remember to add a fairy, butterfly or angel on it. And just add your card to the Flutter By Wednesday's contest to be able to win all the fantastic sweet stuff!!
Happy crafting!

PS! You're welcome to enter my Celebrating Candy! Read more about it here...


Lots of love,

11 kommentarer:

  1. Fluttery hasn't posted it yet. Thanks for the heads up!

    SvarSlett
  2. wow dette var nydelig Randi!!! Herlige farger og nydelig motiv, utrolig sjarmerende :-)
    Gratulerer så masse som gjestedesigner; er sååååå glad på dine vegne!!!
    Gleder meg til å se hva du lager framover.
    Ha en flott dag :D
    Skal forresten prøve å finne ut av det med det stempelet jeg gav deg; er ikke heltsikker på hvem det var, men lurer på om det kan være faeriesong?
    Klem Guro

    SvarSlett
  3. Wow Randi, what a beautiful card! Your faerie and flower are both gorgeous! :)

    SvarSlett
  4. Wow Randi, this is beautiful and what a gorgeous image. Your friend will love this! You're lucky to have a friend like that!

    SvarSlett
  5. How wonderful to have a friend like that! I love how glittery the fairy and butterfly wings are. And such a pretty flower. :)

    SvarSlett
  6. What a special card for a special friend! I love that fairy image and how you colored her!!

    SvarSlett
  7. I'm so excited to have you as our guest designer this month! What a wonderful card! I know your friend will adore it!! Hugs!!

    SvarSlett
  8. Lovely card! Thanks for sharing :)

    SvarSlett
  9. Randi, how amazing that we picked the same image this week!! I love your card...awesome job!!

    SvarSlett
  10. Oh your friend is going to love this card.. Your fairy is adorable..Great take on the sketch and have a great weekend :)

    SvarSlett
  11. Welcome, Randi! such a beautiful card to start off your guest dt spot! Love the handmade flower you made...it's very sweet! That image is adorable too. Glad you are on the team...welcome!!

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)