tirsdag 17. august 2010

My daughter's Birthdaycard

Hello there!

Today I'm posting the card I made for my daughter Martine's birthday. She turned 8 years yesterday, and we've been celebrating for two days. One day with cheesecake, brownies, cupcakes and blueberry pie with blueberries Martine and I picked the day before the party :) And yesterday we had a party at "Metro Lekeland" - an inside playground with room for lots of physical activity ;) And of course, there were pommes frites, soda, slush, popcorn, icecream and lollipops - anything you need for a perfect 8years celebrating party!! *LOL* The kids seemed to enjoy the day, being with me and my family all day long! *LOL*
Well, enough about the party, I'll share the b'day card with you. I just won 5 fantastic stamps from Motivet, and I couldn't wait to color them up! And since my daughter loves animals, I thought the Hilda with flowers stamp would fit perfect for her card :) And she's in a "non-pink period" right now, so I had to make her a card with just a little girly pink color! *LOL*
This card goes to the following challenges:

* Friday Sketchers - Sketch #115
* Scrappekammeret - Hearts
* Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Summertime Blues

















The inside - as simple as it gets ;)



Recipe
Stamp: Motivet Rubberstamps - Hilda With Flowers
Coloring: Watercolorpencils plus shade around made with Promarkers - Ivory
Papers: DCWV - The Green Stack
Others: Ribbons - Notabene. Stickles from Ranger - Crystal and Frosted Lace. Distress Ink from Ranger - Broken China. Heartshaped bling - unknown. Sentiments - cuttingpapers from Panduro. Spellbinders - Label One. Glitterpens. Machinesewing.



Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you liked my card - I looooved making it, especially the coloring!! :)

Lots of love,

7 kommentarer:

  1. Åh, herligdussen for et nusselig kort da. Det motivet var jo til å smelte av :) Mye fint i bloggen din siden jeg tittet innom sist. De te-lys kortene du har laget var virkelig flotte. :)

    SvarSlett
  2. Et fargerikt og flott kort til din datter:-)
    Perfekt til en 8-åring!! Så søtt motiv du har fargelagt:-)
    Klem Laila.

    SvarSlett
  3. How super sweet and adorable!!

    SvarSlett
  4. Such a sweet image! I love the stitching and the butterflies!!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    SvarSlett
  5. Your card is just fabulous!! I love all of the little details. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!
    xoxo, Christine

    SvarSlett
  6. Så herlig kort! Motivetstemplene er jo midt i blinken for en dyreelsker! Tenk å vinne fem stykker da! Så moro! Høres ut som om 8-åringen din har hatt noen supre feiringer.
    Tuusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappekammeret!
    Klem, Yvonne

    SvarSlett
  7. Wow!!! For et herlig bursdagskort, tenker det var ei fornøyd 8 åring som mottok det.
    Herlige farger og nydelig pyntet :-)
    Tusen takk for nok et flott bidrag til utfordringen vår.
    Klem fra Guro

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)