torsdag 8. juli 2010

Fluttering again!!!

Hi there!
Have you been missing the challenges over at Flutter By Wednesdays??? I sure have!! But now the design team have finished their vacation and are BACK!!! Yeeppeeee!! ;D
I've made an ATC to celebrate this great happening. And I want to share it with you all, and entering the FBW challenge which is an open challenge. Just add a butterfly, fairy or angel to your project. (And I normally add one of these items to most of my projects! LOL)
Here comes some photos:



I've made the background myself, added two layers of papers. The technique I've used is heat waxing by using iron. The product I've used is from Enchaustic Art
I've used a glittered paper butterfly, added Glimmermist Sweet Pea from Tattered angels. The pearlpins and the halfpearls are from Kort og Godt. And I've also added Ranger's Stickles in following colors: Crystal, Copper, Turquoise and Frosted Lace.
The sentiment is handwritten with markers from Uni-ball on white vellum.  








Thanks for visiting! Wish you all more hot and sweet summer days!
Lots of love,

5 kommentarer:

  1. En nydelig ATC i lekre farger!
    Herlig med sommerfuglen og perlene:-)

    Ha en fin kveld og god sommer!
    Klem Laila.

    SvarSlett
  2. Love all the sparkle!! Great ATC!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    SvarSlett
  3. Hi Randi,
    I love your handmade background.
    That is so incredibly beautiful.
    The butterfly look amazing too.
    Luv,
    Chelsea

    SvarSlett
  4. Wow...this is sooo pretty! I luv, luv, luv butterflies! So much that I even have butterfly tattoos :o) Your butterfly is beautiful!

    Thx for the sweet comment!

    xoxo,
    Lori

    SvarSlett
  5. I love that fun background and sparkly butterfly! What a creative way to make the antennae too! :)

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)