søndag 18. juli 2010

Flash Those Pollycraft Freebies!!

Hi there, and thanks for visiting my blog today!
The summer seems to blow away my inspiration - I haven't created anything for days now... But over at Pollycraft, they've got a funny challenge which I just HAD to join! The challenge is to make a creation with at least one of the previous Pollycraft freebies. And there's lots of them! But I really adore Cuthbert, so I've used the Cuthbert for you image, and created a Birthday tag!
Here are some photos:


Stamps: Cuthbert for you digi from Pollycraft, tagstamp from Kreativ Hobby
Papers: Tag from Ursus, green pawprint paper from Notabene.
Coloring: Watercolor pencils
Others: Eyelet from Staples, silver embossing powder, buttons, ribbon, stonepainting (grey granite)



Tag stamp from Kreativ Hobby - "It's your day today, congratulations"


Adorable Cuthbert. Unfortunately it's hard to see the cute pawprints in the green paper...



The buttons and the tag edges have got a small amount of stonepaint




Wish you all a wonderful day - today it's raining A LOT here... Perfect crafting weather - I just have to find my mojo again... LOL

Hugs and kisses,

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)