tirsdag 8. juni 2010

Another Summercard

Hi there!
Today I've been lying in my bed until my girlie came home from school. I've been having a terrible migraine. When I woke up, I realized that the weather seemed to be wonderful this afternoon - and it did! I've been walking around with my sunglasses all day and still I'm a little dizzy. But I have been making a delicious barbeque dinner for my family, and I've been planting sugarsnaps with my boys.
And now I want to share some pictures with you. It's a Summer theme card that I've made for some familymembers. It goes to the following challenges:

* Colour Create Challenge - Baby Pink & Pastel Blue
* Belles'n'Whistles - Ribbons & Punches
* Friday Sketchers - Sketch #105
* Nord-Salten Hobbyklubb - Flower Power




I've made a card with the fantastic Elisabeth Bell digi named "Little Rapunzel". She's so beautiful! I've been coloring her with my watercolorpencils and adding a touch of glitterpen colors to her clothes. The papers are from Nille, Ursus and Notabene. The pearls, leaves and the flowers are from Kort og Godt Hobby. The sentiment says "Happy Summer" and is handwritten. Dragonfly puncher, white laces. I've been sewing all the papers on my sewing machine.



A closeup picture of Little Rapunzel :)




The lace and one of the punched dragonfly



The beautiful roses



A picture of the inside. I've made a panel for writing a personal message at the right side. At the left side I've added some butterflies and a border sticker from Nille - and painting "flying line" with pink glitterpen



A closer look at one of the butterflies




That's all, folks! ;)
Wish you all a wonderful evening, thank you so much for visiting my blog, I do appreciate all of your kind words!! Hugs, Randi

4 kommentarer:

  1. Kjempekoselig sommerkort med masse flotte detaljer!
    Takk for at du deltar på NSHKs utfordring.
    ♥ Marianne

    SvarSlett
  2. Kjempefint kort!
    Tusen takk for at du deltar på NSHKs utfodring.
    Klem Tone

    SvarSlett
  3. Kjempeflott kort. Likte fargene veldig godt! Takk for at du deltar på NSHKs utfordring.

    -DT Wenche

    SvarSlett
  4. Wow this is fantastic, all the hard work shows, love the image and layout and those roses are gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Colour create, hugs Liz xx

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)