onsdag 26. mai 2010

Buttons and butterflies

Hi there!
Today I'll post a card that I've made for my sister-in-law who turns 28 years this week. The card is made for this week's challenge at Pollycraft,- Use buttons and butterflies
The sketch I've used, is from Friday Sketchers Blog
This card also fits into this week's challenge at Flutter By Wednesdays, which is a Open Challenge - using butterflies, fairies or angels and the Totally Gorjuss Challenge, which is Bling It On



I've used pink carton for the base. (Pink is the birthday girl's favorite color) All the papers are from Notabene. The image is the supercute freebie Cuthbert - For You from Pollycraft. I've colored him with my watercolor pencils. The sentiment is handwritten, and says Happy Birthday Buttons in pink, blue and brown. Sparkling paper butterfly decorated with pearls and the antennas I've made with pearlpins, and added some extra pearls ;) I've sewed all papers on my sewing machine.


Cuthbert is SO adorable!! :)



Here's the butterfly I've made.


Buttons in the main colors of the card: pink, light blue and brown :) 


 Here's the inside of the card. I've made a panel with a space for a personal message at the right. At the left I've handwritten a summary of a Norwegian birthday song.


The birthday song



The rhinestones at the writing space



Well, that was a lot of pictures - I hope you liked my creation :) Wishing you a wonderful day! Thanks for visiting - and thank you so much for leaving me a message ;)
Lots of love, Randi

PS! Sorry I only wrote this in English, I'm a little busy today....

7 kommentarer:

  1. So sweet and beautiful Randi!! I love all your details, especially that gorgeous glittery butterfly!

    SvarSlett
  2. This is asolutely gorgeous!!! I love all the beautiful details on it! And your colouring is stunning! Thanks fo joining us at Pollycraft this week!
    Hugs, Marit.

    SvarSlett
  3. Et lekkert kort i flotte farger og med mange flotte detaljer!

    Tusen takk for hyggelig kommentar i bloggen min ;-)

    Klem fra Anne

    SvarSlett
  4. This is a very pretty card!! So many fabulous details, wonderful papers and one cute image! Thank you for joining us at FBW this week - your creation is amazing!!

    SvarSlett
  5. Så flott et kort, lekkert dekorert!!

    ;0)Gry-Beate

    SvarSlett
  6. Oh such a gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the fabulous details also. Thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft. Hugs Michele x

    SvarSlett
  7. So beautiful, and I love the butterfly that you made!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!!

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)