onsdag 14. april 2010

Til en god venn

Hey there!
Today I'm posting my latest project. I've been trying out a (to me) new technique - Tri shutter card. I think these cards are so gorgeous, and I just had to try it out! I just had to buy the gorgeous Clover digis from Pollycraft, I think they are so cute!
I'm participating with this card on Pollycraft's Challenge #39, which was:


I chose pink, brown and green for my card ;o)
And here it is:


Light green Bazill, and pink deco glitterpapers from Ursus. Paperflowers in brown, green and pink (off couse!) that I've set together and mounted with pearl brads, all parts bought at Nille. A green and turquoise butterfly also from Nille. Handwriting "For a friend". The beautiful image is a digi stamp named "Clover - Butterfly wishes" from Pollycraft


Look at her, isn't she adorable!!!!??!!


The card, folded out. I made a little space for a small personal message in the right. I think it's nice to write a nice message that the reciever of the card can read when the card stands folded out on the table or in a bookshelf. Then she or he can read the message every time they look at the card - and remember how special she/he is! :) As you can see, I've made 4 different flowers, all in the colors pink, brown and green :)


And one more thing: Check out the gorgeous Pollycraft images - I promise you: you'll find so much beautiful images!!! ;)

Have a nice day, you all! Lots of love!

1 kommentar:

  1. Knallfint kort Randi! Har ikke turd prøve meg på slikt et avansert kort enda.Kjempefint! Og tusen takk for at du blei med på Pollycraft utfordringen vår denne uken!!

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du legger igjen en kommentar - det gir meg glede i hverdagen ;)
----------
Thank you so much for making my day ;)